Booma RC Hidden Dual Battery Redundancy Pin and Flag Switch (Dual Ultra Connectors In/Dual Ultra Connectors Out)
This switch works with any single or dual battery system. Works with battery chemistry and voltage range from 2.5v to 28v. It comes with a Pin Flag and Ultra Bright Blue LED which can be mount discretely on your scale model. The Pin Flag controls the internally mounted switch and battery redundancy circuit. The result – beautiful scale appearance with dual battery redundancy peace of mind.
Over the past 12 months Advanced Radio have evolved the next phase in battery redundant switching. This new balancing technology offers zero voltage drop battery balancing and redundancy which means it can handle huge loads without generating heat. This means your receiver and servos get all the power unlike conventional battery balancing which looses precious power as heat.
1 x Pin Flag Switch with mounting hardware.
1 x Ultra Bright Blue LED with mounting hardware.
1 x Dual Battery Balancing power switch circuit.
2 x sets of Input and Output connectors of your choice.
* Ultra low foot print for the best scale looks.
* Works with single or dual battery cofiguration.
* Works with all battery chemistries. LiFe. LiPo, Lion, NiMh, NiCD. Battery voltage range can be from 2.5volts to 28 volts.
* HS1 is capable of handling input voltages up to 28volts.
* Minimal external Footprint – All you see on the outside of your model is a 3mm pin Flag socket and (if required) a ultra high bright Blue LED. The pin Flag controls the internal power switch and dual battery redundancy.
* Full Dual Battery Redundancy – If one battery fails the other battery takes full control.
* Maximum Battery Power Balancing – In a dual battery system HS! draws current proportionally from both batteries while moving both batteries to a complete load balance situation. This means you get the maximum capacity out of both batteries all the time.
* 2 x 25 amp independent circuits. HS1 is 2 x 25amp circuits into a high power matching battery redundancy circuit. HS1 actually uses 4 x 50 amp rated FET circuits for battery power matching. We passively rate HS1 at 25amps per circuit.
* Available as standard with JR In/Out, Futaba In/Out, Ultra In/Out, EC3 In/Out or XT60 In/Out combinations. In/Out power connections can be tailored to suit your connection requirements. Please specify when ordering.