Fourtitude R/C V2 12oz ARF Fuel Tank
12 ounce – Length 6 1/4” x Width 2 1/8” x Height 2 1/8” – Weight 1.4 ounces
Fortitude RC gas tanks are high quality, crystal clear plastic tanks, that take the guesswork and worry out of your tanks. You can easily see at a glance into the tank to see how much fuel is in it and check to see if everything is operating correctly! Fortitude tanks always come ready to install into your airframe and also include the foam and lightweight double side Velcro to safety secure it into place.
Due to new EPA regulations, all Fourtitude fual and gas smoke tanks will come as a (ARF) ALMOST READY TO USE and will have to be assembled by the end user!
Below is video showing how a quick and easy they are to assemble.
4titude tanks are SUPER light, and are much lighter than the Chinese made tanks you see everyone selling nowdays. 4titude tanks are also made of seamless plastic, making them fully resistant to splitting!
- Available in four sizes 12 fluid ounces, 16 fluid ounces, 20 fluid ounce and 32 fluid ounces.
- Crystal Clear allowing quick visual checks of any possible pollutants in your fuel tank.
- Lightest weight commercially available R/C fuel or smoke tank on the market. Many cases less than half the weight of the older roto molded “standard” tanks.
- Three line configuration allowing a dedicated and completely supply line directly to the smoke pump.
- Metal clunk assuring a smooth pickup of smoke oil.
- Incredibly resilient and truly seamless tank body with a threaded on closure
- No rubber stopper to crack, leak, or split your tank apart.
- Detailed Installation Instructions
Fourtitude R/C RTU tanks include: A high quality double sided hook and loop mounting strap, precut to shape foam mounting pad.
These crystal clear plastic tanks are square shaped which makes mounting into your aircraft very simple. Every tank is QC pressure leak tested and are resistant to fuel with up to 10% Ethanol.