Fourtitude R/C V2 16oz ARF Fuel Tank
16 ounce – Length 7”x Width 2.5”x Height 2.5” – Weight 1.5 ounces
- The new V2 tanks are no longer using three separate fittings to plumb the tank. This newly designed tank has all three fittings molded into the cap
- Dual O-ring static seals for a redundant cap seal that does not require sealant
- Still 100% Made in the USA and backed by Fourtitude R/C
Due to new EPA regulations, all Fourtitude fual and gas smoke tanks will come as a (ARF) ALMOST READY TO USE and will have to be assembled by the end user!
Below is video showing how a quick and easy they are to assemble.
Fortitude RC gas tanks are high quality, crystal clear plastic tanks, that take the guesswork and worry out of your tanks. You can easily see at a glance into the tank to see how much fuel is in it and check to see if everything is operating correctly! Fortitude tanks always come ready to install into your airframe and also include the foam and lightweight double side Velcro to safety secure it into place.
4titude tanks are SUPER light, and are much lighter than the Chinese made tanks you see everyone selling nowdays. 4titude tanks are also made of seamless plastic, making them fully resistant to splitting!
- Available in three sizes 8 fluid ounces, 16 fluid ounces, and 32 fluid ounces.
- Crystal Clear allowing quick visual checks of any possible pollutants in your fuel tank.
- Lightest weight commercially available R/C fuel tank on the market. Many cases less than half the weight of the older roto molded “standard” fuel tanks.
- Three line configuration allowing a dedicated and completely filtered fuel supply line directly to the carb.
- Filtered clunk assuring a smooth running engine.
- Aerospace Mil spec sealant used in assembly to assure the tank will hold up to many high G loaded flights!
- Incredibly resilient and truly seamless tank body with a threaded on closure
- No rubber stopper to crack, leak, or split your tank apart.
- Detailed Installation Instructions
Fourtitude R/C RTU tanks include: A high quality double sided hook and loop mounting strap, precut to shape foam mounting pad.
These crystal clear plastic tanks are square shaped which makes mounting into your aircraft very simple. Every tank is QC pressure leak tested and are resistant to fuel with up to 10% Ethanol.