Tech Aero HV IBEC Green Led
- Tech Aero HV IBEC Green Led
- Eliminates the need for a separate ignition battery and mechanical on/off switch.
- Compatible with the power requirements of single and multi-cylinder model CDI ignition modules via jumper selectable 5.9V, 6.3V, 7.3V and 8.0V voltage outputs.
- Enhanced flexibility and safety via transmitter control of CDI ignition power from a receiver auxiliary channel.
- Tech-Aero exclusive 4 stage filtering removes interference from CDI ignition noise in the wiring path to the receiver, permitting use with 2.4 GHz Spread Spectrum and 72 MHz FM radio receivers.
- Filter stages 1 & 2: An advanced 2nd order common mode LC power lead filter.
- Filter stage 3: Triple power filter capacitors form a low pass filter and enhance peak impulse current delivery to the CDI module.
- Filter stage 4: An optical isolator circuit prevents any stray noise from feeding back into sensitive receiver electronics via the signal lead.
- A high precision, low dropout power regulator design further assures power receiver bus isolation with superior performance during peak current.
- One IBEC model fits all: compatible with any battery technology commonly used for radio control use, with a usable input voltage range from 4.8V to 10V.
- Bright 5mm LED CDI power on/off indicator with mounting bezel.
- High reliability Surface Mount components reduce weight to only 0.6 oz and size to 1” x 1 ¾”.
- Heavy duty 22 gauge twisted wire power extensions.
Tech Aero IBEC Green Led
This by far the best IBEC on the market. I’ve tried several different versions of battery eliminators and ignition cutoffs and it is the only one I will use. I’ve installed at least 20 of these on my own rc airplanes and sold hundreds and have had no problems. Kelley Payne